Who Are We
Bad Credit Business Loan Advisor is comprised of a passionate group of business writers who believe all consumers should be informed about all business finances and business loans. The Bad Credit Business Loan Advisor’s mission is to educate small business owners with bad past credit history about traditional lending and the online lending industry and practices. We research and create resources for navigating through business financial needs.
About Our Writers
Our writers are all experienced in different avenues of business. Some studied in prestigious universities, where others have owned their own business at a young age. Each writer thoroughly researchers their topic in an attempt to create a more informed public. Specific Writer bios are always displayed.
Tips for Business Loans
- Never borrow more than you can afford.
- Do your research on the lender.
- Develop a plan for your loan.
- Always remember the website you got your online, short-term loan from.
- Keep any and all paperwork, emails, contacts and other information you receive from a short-term lending company.
- Do not submit personal information, such as your Social Security number, to companies that are not credible.
Business Loan Advisor Writers Pledge:
- To ensure we are doing everything in our power to help consumers make educated financial decisions.
- To be a company in good standing with the officials and regulatory goverened bodies. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To never promote companies that do not have a documented past, has been considered deceptive, or unreliable.
- To help provide referrals to credit counseling, and education through extensive research.
- To only use advertisers and marketers that promote the responsible use of short-term credit services and other loan services.
- To not engage in any false, misleading, or deceptive advertising campaigns.
- To direct applications from consumers to approved lending sites.
- Always treat consumers with respect and use fair, professional and non-abusive collection practices.
- Never use unlawful threats, intimidation or harassment to collect accounts and expose lending sites that.
- Appropriately manage third-party service providers to ensure that consumer information is shared and protected consistent with applicable law.